“Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
— Will Rogers (via psych-facts)
2:26 pm • 20 October 2014 • 1,178 notes
A sea turtle tucks in a jelly fish in Madoogali, Ari atoll, the Maldives | image by Boris Barath
2:23 pm • 20 October 2014 • 255 notes
“A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.”
— (via davidroads)
2:17 pm • 20 October 2014 • 21 notes
“As I grow older, much older, I will experience many things, and I will hit rock bottom again and again. Again and again I will suffer; again and again I will get back on my feet. I will not be defeated. I won’t let my spirit be destroyed.”
— Banana Yoshimoto, Kitchen (via hellyeahitsrandom)
10:36 am • 20 October 2014 • 231 notes
“We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life.”
— Sir Dr William Osler (via psych-facts)
10:33 am • 20 October 2014 • 1,050 notes
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
— things to remember, n.m. (via owlsandwinter)
10:33 am • 20 October 2014 • 211,603 notes
Steven Spielberg behind the scenes of Jurassic Park (1993)
yeah steven looks almost human here
(Source: cinecat, via obeyskrillsex)
10:32 am • 20 October 2014 • 141,261 notes